Wednesday 20 August 2014

Styling a Bridal Fashion Shoot!!!

Today's blog post is a really cool fashion post based upon the amazing experience I had yesterday. I got to organise and style a bridal couture photo shoot. This was amazing experience and I had a number of roles including sorting out a venue, selecting the gowns, assisting in the selection of jewellery, and styling the looks during the actual shoot itself which was 8 hours long but was totally amazing. This work experience was incredible and so valuable not only for my future in terms of making my C.V stand out, but also for my future mentally as it showed me how amazing working in fashion could be. Thank you to all who were involved and I will put some links to various Facebook pages at the bottom of the post. I was aloud to take some sneaky behind the scenes photos of the model, the amazing makeup and hair, and the incredibly talented photographers at work in order to share this amazing moment with you guys. I hope you enjoy looking through the picture and let me know what you think of our team's hard work. When final images have been completed I will create another post showcasing some of my favourite shots for you all. Thank you to the amazing Sarah Jewell who gave me this opportunity, you are amazing. I will be bringing you another style profile on Sunday to look forward to that as the last one was received so well.

Photographer: Sarah Jewell
Makeup: Charlotte Easton
Hair: Anna-Lucia 
Flowers: Heidi Keane 
Jewellery: Charles Alexander

X





























No comments:

Post a Comment